AT TOUKLEY 50 PLUS LEISURE AND LEARNING CENTRE TOURS DESK
Buses can now carry 20 passengers, masks to be worn.
Looking forward to seeing you all out and about!
Tour Desk Pamela 0499 751607 Email: email@example.com
Open Monday to Friday 9 am to 12 pm
Upcoming Sunday shows at the Wyong Art House
Expressions of interest taken for shows. Times and prices to be advised.
- 9 May, Helen Reddy Story – Mother’s Day
- 18 July, The Australian Tenors
- 8 August, Music of the night
- 16 October, Afternoon at the Prom
- Bus from the centre, dinner/ lunch at the Pub at your own expense.
(20 tickets for each to be sold for group discount, will advise if full, encourage expressions of interest).
- 3 June: Camel Farm and Homestead, plus lunch at Top Pub Denman. Use your Discovery Voucher (0021 DV, 0042 no voucher).
- 11 June: Mystery Bus Tour. (0015 WV, 0040 no voucher).
- 29 June: Postman’s Run (0042 WV, 0067 no voucher).
Dates to be confirmed
- Doyle’s Winter Special, Watson Bay luncheon.
- Avoca Theatre, date coming soon.
Bollywood Train: Travel by train to attend the Curry Festival in Woolgoolga “Woopi”. Will include train, accommodation and transfers at destination. More information to follow, (expressions of interest encouraged).
Dungog Tea Party: Sunday, 12 September (0025)
1 Hargraves Street
(facing the Health Department building and Coles)
Phone: 02 4396 5075
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 3.30pm