AT THE TOUKLEY 50 PLUS LEISURE AND LEARNING CENTRE TOUR DESK
Buses can now carry 20 passengers, masks to be worn.
Looking forward to seeing you all out and about!
Tour Desk Pamela 0499 751607 Email: email@example.com
Open Monday to Friday 9 am to 12 pm
REFUNDS now available for Barramundi Farm & Hawkesbury Cruise at tour desk
Upcoming Sunday shows at the Wyong Art House
Expressions of interest taken for shows. Times and prices to be advised.
- 9 May, Helen Reddy Story – Mother’s Day
- 18 July, The Australian Tenors
- 8 August, Music of the night
- 16 October, Afternoon at the Prom
- Bus from the centre, dinner/ lunch at the Pub at your own expense.
(20 tickets for each to be sold for group discount, will advise if full, encourage expressions of interest).
Upcoming tours (prices to be advised)
THE HUNTER VALLEY TOUR 16 April – BOOKED OUT. More dates to come please check Tour board.
Current tours dates April
Time to book your trips selling fast, all tour dates are current as of 1 April any changes will be advertised as they occur at the desk.
Avoca Theatre (Dine voucher)
- Bus to depart Wednesday 21 April @ 9.00 am (0015 – voucher price).
- This is a standout trip & includes Morning tea, lunch and a movie. Don’t forget you only have until June to use your NSW Dine vouchers. No voucher price is 0040.
Carrington Tour Blue Mountains
- 18-20 May (sold out)
- 25-17 May selling fast
- 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS 345 per person twin share & 500 single supplement.
Pearl Farm Broken Bay
- 14 May departs 8.30 am. Purchase you own lunch (0077)
- Hunter Valley Zoo Price to be advised.
- BOLLYWOOD TRAIN: Travel by train to attend the Curry Festival in Woolgoolga “Woopi”. Will include train, accommodation and transfers at destination. More information to follow, (expressions of interest encouraged).
- DUNGOG TEA PARTY: Sunday the 12 September (0025)
1 Hargraves Street
(facing the Health Department building and Coles)
Phone: 02 4396 5075
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 3.30pm