Updated: 25 October 2021
GREAT NEWS! WE’RE BACK
The Club will reopen its doors on Monday, 1 November 2021.
Most of the Club’s activities will return that week. Your Convenor should contact you with further details on individual activities or you should call Reception on 4396 5075 if you need further information.
On entering the Club, the following restrictions will apply:
- To enter the Club, you must be double vaccinated and you must show your vaccination certificate when asked.
- Please bring your membership card with you so that we can stamp on it that we have sighted your vaccination certificate.
- You must sign in with a QR Code on your smartphone. If you don’t have a smartphone, please use the manual sign in.
- Masks must be worn at all times, unless you are eating and drinking.
- If you are participating in some form of exercise (eg: Keep Fit, Table Tennis, Yoga or Line Dancing etc.) you may remove your mask while exercising. At all other times, you must wear your mask, unless eating or drinking.
- All classes are restricted to no more than 20 people.
- The 4sq mtr rule applies until further notice from the NSW Government
The Canteen will be open for tea/coffee, wrapped cakes and biscuits. If you wish to have a sandwich, you must place an order when entering the club.
Bus Tours will not be running until 2022.
**If your need help getting your proof of vaccination here are options:
Ask your vaccination provider to print your immunisation history statement for you.
or Get information from Services Australia …. (either click this link, or press the control button at the same time as you click on this link): https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/subjects/getting-help-during-coronavirus-covid-19/covid-19-vaccinations/how-get-proof
or, you can also call the Australian Immunisation Register and ask them to send your immunisation history statement or COVID-19 digital certificate to you. It can take up to 14 days for your statement or certificate to arrive in the post. 1800 653 809
1 Hargraves Street,
(facing the Health Department building and Coles)
Phone: 02 4396 5075
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 3.00pm