Toukley 50 Plus Leisure & Learning Centre
Last updated: 27 August, 2020
Most Club activities have now resumed.
Numbers are limited at all activities, so if you are new to the area and wish to join an activity please contact the club to ensure there is room in the activity you wish to join.
Sadly, many activities are unable to resume in the present climate. These are:
- Computer and Mobile Phone classes.
- All card and board games
- Friday Afternoon Tea dance
- Variety Group
- Tuesday Fun Group
If you have any questions, please ring the Club on 4396 5075 during operating hours.
Carmen – President
Things to be prepared for:
- Stay at home if you do not feel well;
- On entry you will need to sanitise your hands;
- Bring the right money to the class you’ll be attending;
- Bring your own equipment and water bottles – shared equipment such as water bubbler will not be available;
- Classes could be shorter – there will be fewer people attending each class so extra classes will be put on;
- Do not kiss or shake hands with your long lost friends!! Please remember that COVID-19 is still present and is a real risk to our community;
- Wash your hands often and very well – with soap and water for 20 seconds (the time it takes to sing the chorus of “We’ll meet again”);
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow even if you just have a tickly cough;
- Avoid touching your face when in public.
Rest assured we are keeping all our members safe during this time. If a member who has attended a class contracts COVID-19, the Centre will be closed for a thorough hygiene clean and all people who have attended the Centre 14 days prior to the case being identified will be notified.
If you have any concerns or questions please phone Service NSW on 13 77 88
or the Coronavirus helpline 1800 020 080
or check up-to-date information on the internet at:
1 Hargraves Street
(facing the Health Department building and Coles)
Phone: 02 4396 5075
Currrent 0pening hours: 8.00am to 3.00pm Monday to Thursday
8.30am to 12.30pm Friday